Shoutout to @thefridayfivemusic for these prompts! Here are my five songs!
1. Racks-YC I was an 18 year old club rat when this song came out. Yes I still like it.
2. 3 Times In A Row-TK N Cash This comes on the radio now. It’s a true radio song and I’m really ashamed about this one. It’s just so damn catchy.
3. Don’t Panic-French Montana I'm not fond of French Montana but I like this song.
4. 679-Fetty Wap ft. The Remy Boys Self explanatory. I also enjoyed Trap Queen a lot.
5. Most of Chris Brown’s X album but especially Body Shots
Use #BINACT and tag The Friday Five in your posts to tell us what songs you hate to admit you love! Happy Friday!!